Attention! Attention to all citizens, legal entities and international investors.
Regional division of the committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan developing competition, antimonopoly and privatization announces new tender invite all potential investors to open auctions for the buildings in sale which amount were dropped to zero.
In this auction there are state buildings for sale.
During the investment there are vacancies; production and servicing are kept within one year.
Winners of these auctions, within 30 days these buildings will be calculated and calculation expenses will be provided by those winners. After winning auctions, investors shold perform and use at least 60 % of these buildings based on privatisation with zero amount and these buildings should be busy in production or servicing. This is the only terms for buying these buildings from the government.
Within 20 days starting from buying date on auction there will be signed the trade agreement. In order to attend to the aution, signed and stamped invitation should be received. Making these invitations will be stopped within 2 days before auction.
Auctions are placed at 9-00 in every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of every month.
For more information about auctions and requirements: Regional committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan developing competition, antimonopoly and privatization, Home 107, Mustakillik Avenue, Tashkent, Uzbekistan. Postcode: 100077.
For attending to auctions, investors, representatives of companies or international investors, should present the documents stated below before the deadline:
- Application form for attending
- For non-governmental legal estates – state registration certificate, legally filled letter of attorney, copy of ID document of attendant;
- For citizens – Copy of ID document, for representatives – copy of representative’s ID document, letter of attorney;
- 2 original copies of auction invitation letters, including these:
- Business plan and its performance, technological and machinery aspects of it, detailed plans for production and business plan for investment;
- Tasks and duties for developing infrastructure of local area by buying state building, making it more competitive;
All documents should be signed and stamped with the investors and attendants
Address: Home 17, Mustakillik Avenue, Tashkent city, Uzbekistan, Postcode: 100077
Phone: (0-371) 268-23-21, 268-29-77.
Fax: (0-371) 268-29-44.
In cases of unfair auctions or breaking laws during auctions, it is required to contact to hotlines of The State Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan for privatization, demonopolization and development of competition) and the Hokimyat of Tashkent region (0-371) 232-80-25)